Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Phromthep, Welcome and Congratulations on Joining our PayItForward4Profits Team!


Hi Phromthep,

Gregory Collins here, and as your sponsor I'd like to welcome you to our Pay-It-Forward-4-Profits team. We are glad that you have decided to join us in this very exciting and profitable adventure. We are here to help you every step of the way.

Welcoming you reminds me of when I first joined. I signed up for everything right away, and then I realized that I could make even more money by upgrading in each program, so I upgraded everything. Once I was all setup I started some of the free advertising, and then bought some shares in the advertising co-op. (The co-op has been the best money I've spent on advertising so far and has brought in a lot of top quality team members.) I can show you how to do the same. The results have been very satisfying.

I am available to give you the help that you need to succeed with this great program.

My personal email is gregorydcollins@gmail.com and the direct line to my home office is 650-557-0011. You can also call me on Skype:gregorycollins. I look forward to hearing from you.

So many people are excited about Pay-It-Forward-4-Profits and they don't know where to start.

Well, these are the 3 steps you MUST complete in order to get the most out of the PIF4P system.

STEP 1: QUICK START CALL AND GUIDE. Read it thoroughly - don't just skim this part ... follow each step. They are there for a reason. Make note of any steps you omit.

  • Get on the Quick Start calls.
  • Contact me if you have any questions. (My personal contact information is listed below.)

STEP 2: FAST START TRAFFIC SCHOOL This Fast Start Traffic School will provide the first few steps to get you visitors to your websites.

STEP 3: ADVANCED INTERNET MARKETING SUCCESS GUIDE Do not get hung-up on things you don't understand .. complete those steps that you DO understand. Once you complete those steps you can easily master, you will add the other steps as you have time. They are all important but you must not get stuck learning ... you need to get your site out there!

That's it ... that's all you need to do to get started ... FOCUS is key. Do not allow yourself to get stuck learning. Do those tasks you can Do and make note of the ones to come back to later.

There are many more ways to advertise than listed either in the Success Guide or our Team Advantage Blog. The key is learning the basics and getting traffic to your PIF4P website right away.

Feed the pipeline ... PIF4P is your pipeline and as you feed it, as people join you in PIF4P, a percentage will take action. When you add your personal followup and your personal touch to the mix you see those percentages increase.

Is it a lot of work ... ABSOLUTELY!

Is it hard ... NO!

Anyone who can read and follow directions ... AND PAY ATTENTION ... can succeed here.

You can succeed! Let's work together.

Have a great day!

Gregory Collins

1-650-557-0011
Skype:gregorycollins
Windows Messenger: gregorycollins@hotmail.com
gregorydcollins@gmail.com


P.S.: You can find more resources at out team blog- http://TeamAdvantage.blogspot.com

No comments: