Thursday, November 02, 2006

What's Wrong With My Math?

Copyright (C) Gregory D. Collins
http://GregoryCollins.blogspot.com


I just read a forum posting from someone who said, "It would be nice to make $10,000/month, but I know that it could take 3 - 5 years to get there. Shoot for a smaller goal..."

How about a bigger goal...

...I thought to myself? With what I know so far about PayItForward4Profits, what would it take to out do Paul and Joel put together? That's a big question, but they have told us that, " We all have the same opportunity." Right?

Well first I checked the leader board and found that Paul has 1,000 - 1,999 members and Joel has 500 - 999. Let's take the top of the range for both (1,999 and 999) and round them up to an even 3,000 members. Are you with me so far?

We also know...

...that shares in the co-op advertising program run $25 each and that each share produces an average of 5 new members. So I asked myself, with just using the advertising co-op how many shares would be needed to generate 3,000 new members? So let's see. 3,000 divided by 5 is 600 shares needed to produce 3,000 new members. A $25 per share those 600 shares would cost $15,000.

Wow! That's a lot...

...you might think to yourself, but I am wondering what those type of numbers might be worth in monthly income.
I've heard Joel say on training calls that he has talked with other top leaders and that each new member is worth about $10 per month with a range of between $5 and $15. If we use the lower, most conservative number of $5 per month, these 3,000 new members would be worth $15,000 a month. Did you hear me? $15,000 a month. How much is that in a year you might ask? Well, $15,000 x 12 months is a whopping $180,000 a year!

That's a good start...

...I thought to myself, but why stop there? With a portion of that plowed back into advertising I could hep even more people! "Lead by example", I told myself.

What is my intention, you might ask?

Go For It!

I'll race you to the top!

Gregory Collins

650-577-0011
Skype:gregorycollins
gregorydcollins@gmail.com
http://gregorycollins.blogspot.com

No comments: